Sunday, July 10, 2011

7/10/2011

So this weekend, I got a chance to listen to underground hip hop star Lil B's new song. If you are not familiar with this twenty-one year old Cali native, he started out in the group, "The Pack." Now a solo artist, he has made his mark in controversial hip hop history. His unique style and bizarre songs have created a cult following. In his music, he has claimed that he was Paris Hilton, Justin Beiber, and even Jesus Christ. These claims were nothing compared to his shocking new album, entitled "I'm Gay," which has rattled the hip hop world.

Lil B's new song is entitled "Bill Bellamy," is paying "homage" to the popular comedian. I listened to the song and although I am never shocked anymore when I listen to this man, he still never ceases to amaze me. Here's a quote;

"I got one felony/ bi*ch I'm Bill Bellamy."

......What? What does having felonies have to do with being Bill Bellamy? When I here a Lil B song, I always tell myself not to get mad, but when a person states that they are Bill Bellamy just because they have ten felonies, I figured you guys would understand.

Don't get me wrong, this guy is HILARIOUS to watch and listen to. His lyrics make me appreciate my education!

I'm going to post the video. Tell me what you think!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOqrbTlr6SA

By the way, he doesn't mention "How to be a Player" so......don't look forward to that!

1 comment:

  1. Lol yo bro u kno how I feel bout lil B...dude is a clown...keep doin ya thing tho

    #Aijusswannawrap

    ReplyDelete